English Virsa Blog

English Virsa Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome to our first English blog in our school!

Hello everyone! I am very happy to create this blog with the help of my "TIC" teachers and of course, my colleague Josep Mª Saura, the person in charge of "TIC" in our school and the interest and help of my students, like Anna, Mireia, Javi...a lot of them! who want to improve their level of English. I hope that everyone will can find a good way to practice and learn more about English. I've added very useful links for these reasons. Please, feel free to visit, participate and collaborate in our blog. Have a great weekend and let's do English!
Javier

4 comments:

  1. hello enrique javier, how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is an interesting project
    is a good tool to learn english
    lorena

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very good bloc i'm very interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I hope that I'm not the cheeky ONE now :)

    I came across http://virsaenglishworld.blogspot.com/ and wondered whether you might be interested in mentioning my blog dedicated to "English Speaking" up there?

    It is located here --> http://www.englishspeaking.org

    Thanks for looking into it!

    Sincerely,
    Anthea Sapon

    ReplyDelete